We are open again! However we made some ‘game rules’ according tot he COVID-19.
Our hospitality-heart does not want anything more then providing a nice room and the best service to our guests.
We would like to inform you in advance of the established ‘rules of the game’
• The most important for us is your health and that of our employees. We work with gloves as much as possible and will disinfect as much as possible. If you have any Corona symptoms, we kindly request you to immediately leave the hotel to prevent contamination of other guests or our employees.
• We made protection screens at our reception desk to protect our employees
• At several locations in the hotel we have created disinfection areas for you to use.
• The general restrooms on the ground floor are closed; we kindly request you to use the toilet in your room.
• We only accept payment by debit- or credit card.
• Our lounge is open for hotel guests. It is possible to use your breakfast, have bite or a drink in the lounge. In case of many hotel guests using the lounge we may be forced to ask you to pick up your breakfast at a pre-determined time. Off course we will inform you on beforehand.
• We kindly request that you keep enough distance from other hotel guests and our employees. Please follow the indicated directions in our general areas and lounge. Please us the tables and chairs in the lounge and do not change the set up, we guarantee the minimum distance of 1,5 meters.
• Our parking facilities are available, we do ask you to keep the desired distance and if possible to leave a parking spot between cars.
• You can enter the hotel through our main entrance, this door remains locked however you can open this by using your room key. Every non hotel guest must ring the bell so we can ensure that only hotel guests enter the hotel.
We would like to thank you in advance for following our rules. Please do not hesitate to contact the reception of the hotel in case you have any other questions.